MODERN MEASURING TECHNOLOGY REALIZES SUCCESSFUL PLANT RECONSTRUCTION
Are you missing information about location, size and arrangement of assemblies? The building is already getting old? Documents such as floor plan and blueprints cannot be found?
For this common problem, we have the perfect solution with modern measurement technology. Many important information for your conversion, extension or new construction can be recorded using state-of-the-art measuring technology and made available fast and reliably.
DIGITAL POINT CLOUDS WITH LASER SCANNING
At short term, an inventory control of the actual situation of a plant is generated, which is the basis for further work. These technologies include laserscanning. The scan provides digital point clouds immediately after the collection which enable precise analysis whether free space is available or if the pipe route systems have to be changed.
The interactive consideration of point clouds takes place directly at your workplace with the help of viewers free of charge and recommended by us.
ESZETT primarily uses the technologies of Leica Geosystems for its site survey. The strong partnership between ESZETT and Leica offers tremendous benefits to our clients, especially in projects that are difficult to perform. We can always access the specialists of the laser scan provider and the surveyors.
FROM POINT CLOUD TO CAD MODEL
We combine the best techniques with the latest VR technologies:
- Visualization of scan results on a scale of 1: 1 in 3D on our virtual reality powerwall in our VR showroom in Duisburg.
- Open points are marked, “photographed” with screenshots and handed over to our customers as PDF document.
- Creation of professional 3D CAD modeling with optional intelligence in form of additional data.
- Integration of point clouds into the existing planning environment (e.g., PDS / PDMS) and viewers (e.g., SmartPlant Review / Navisworks).
ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD
Our customers incite us with particular challenges again and again to deal with new topics. Therefore, our range of services includes slot surveying (use of the BLK360), recording from the air using drones, surveys below the water surface and, most importantly, it includes the combination of a wide variety of data acquisition into a digital world.
SERVICES RELATING TO SITE SURVEY
- 3D Laser Scanning
- VR review of point clouds
- Project documentation
- 3D modeling
- Shaft Surveying
- Underwater Survey
DIFFERENT FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Monument preservation
- Civil Engineering
- Mine / Quarry
- Building construction, civil engineering and plant construction
- Digital factory and much more